Wednesday, March 30, 2011

USA THE SEASON FASHION

sorry for the extreme delay in posting, I have loads of pieces its just searching for the perfect piece to wear with things. Im so in love with fringes at the minute, Im in love with layers upon layers of fringes, I was planning on wearing this outfit with anoller fringe top underneath however when i put it together i felt the fringes on the top were too thick whilst the fringes on the jacket were to fine, probably just me being over anatical . I have a new love at the minute. Like many other celebrities and after watching Gok Wans clothes road show Im now in love with the vintage website Beyond retro ! check it out the vintage pieces are dirt cheap and in great quality!






I love the pattern in this fringe jacket, The white tshirt brings it out

No comments:

Post a Comment