Tuesday, March 29, 2011

FASHION // PARIS FASHION WEEK MEDLEY day98

 




Pictures by me for StyleScrapbook ©


Paris Fashion Week is always exciting, even if its the very last one and by the time it starts, we are all so very exhausted.


This is my 3rd Paris Fashion Week and every time it gets better and better. I have met so many of you guys outside of shows, inside some shops, walking around Paris or even at the metro! Thank you so much for being so sweet and supportive and for always sticking around, it means the world to me!


Now I leave you with an overload of pics from my Paris Fashion Week day 2, including a little DIOR paparazzi madness, VOGUE Paris new editor in chief Emmanuelle Alt , the ALWAYS stunning and stylish Christine Centenera, Taylor Tomasi-Hill, my stunning girl crush Freja Beha and my partners in crime during this fashion week Chiara and Emilie.


And last but definitely not least, I am sure you have notice a tiny little change as soon as you came into the blog this morning and I am very curious to hear the feedback! 
I wanted something very clean, very simple, yet very StyleScrapbook and I think it really fits like a glove, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment