Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TREND //Orange pants & ELLE casting

 


Hey ! I'm really happy today, guess why ? It's official, I'm attending a fashion school next year ! Today I went to Lyon to an appointment there, and it went well :). Actually I stayed in the city all day, did a lot of shopping, even in H&M and Zara because there are so much more things in these huge shops. I bought a brown blazer and a black snood that I'm wearing on the photos. And I knew there was a casting for the French ELLE magazine, they're shooting people to find great looks, and even if I wasn't dressed for the occasion I thought, why not, it may be fun, and it was actually ! But next time I'll dress better :). I also went to my beloved Starbucks for lunch, and did you know they had a new logo ? I don't like it as much as the old one though but I'll get used to it. XOXO
Coucou ! Je suis vraiment heureuse aujourd'hui, pourquoi ? Car c'est officiel, je vais faire cette école de mode à Lyon dès la rentrée prochaine ! Je suis allée à un entretient aujourd'hui et ça c'est bien passé :). En fait je suis restée la journée pour faire du shopping, et même chez H&M et Zara car les collections sont beaucoup plus complètes là-bas. J'ai acheté un blazer marron et le snood noir que je porte sur les photos. Et je savais qu'il y avait un casting pour le magazine ELLE, ils cherchent des "looks", et même si je n'étais pas habillée pour, je me suis dit que ça pouvait être sympa, et ça l'a été ! Mais la prochaine fois je m'habillerai mieux :). J'ai également déjeuné à Starbucks-que-j'aime, et vous saviez qu'ils avaient changé de logo ? Je l'aime moins mais je m'y ferai. Bisous. 


Bleached denim shirt : Zara
Orange pants (they look red on the photos...) : H&M
Leather jacket : La Redoute
Wedges : Beau Coops (via My-Wardrobe)
Glitter top : H&M
Silver cross necklace : Fashionology
Snood : Môa

No comments:

Post a Comment