Tuesday, March 29, 2011

CELEBUZZ //Army Jacket

\


Yes, the army trend is back this summer, and I wanted to start earlier. Actually I don't feel like it is what best suits me, but when you go to the country or don't feel like being feminine, it can be a reason for wearing a comfy outfit. But I chose to still wear heels, not to forget I am actually a girl (I feel like a boy in army clothes). I'm sorry, last time I wore these pants it was with the same shoes... I'm still waiting for inspiration to come back !

Oui, la tendance militaire est de retour cet été, et je voulais commencer plus tôt. En vérité je n'ai pas l'impression que c'est le style qui me va le mieux, mais lorsque vous allez à la campagne et que vous n'avez pas envie d'être féminine, ça peut être une bonne raison pour s'habiller décontracté. Mais bon en gardant quand même des talons hauts (j'ai l'impression d'être un mec à chaque fois que je m'habille militaire). Je suis désolée, la dernière fois que j'ai porté ce pantalon c'était avec ces chaussures... J'attends toujours que l'inspiration me revienne !


Army jacket, scarf : Vintage
Shirt, tee : H&M
Pants, shoes : Zara


Info shopping : -10% on Eleven Paris with the code "Bloguest"
& Check out the new My-Wardrobe Style Guide !

I really don't feel good these days, I hope it doesn't show in the photos. I absolutely love this pink trend, and thought it was a good idea to start with light pink. I also need a black skinny jean (maybe a Cheap Monday...?). And I'm thinking about buying Jeffrey Campbell's Lita next month :). I don't really know what to say today. Oh yes : I went to the hairdresser's this weekend... And all I want now, is my very long hair back ! xxx

Je n'ai vraiment pas le moral ces jours-ci , j'espère que cela ne se voit pas sur les photos. J'adore vraiment la tendance rose, je trouvais ça bien de commencer avec du rose pastel. J'ai aussi besoin d'un slim noir (peut-être un Cheap Monday...?). Et je pensais acheter les Jeffrey Campbell Lita le mois prochain :). En fait je sais pas quoi dire aujourd'hui. Ah si : je suis allée chez le coiffeur ce weekend, et je n'ai plus qu'une envie : retrouver mes cheveux longs ! Bisous


Blazer : Zara
Jeans : No brand
Scarf : Camaïeu
Shirt : Comptoir des cotonniers
Shoes : Beau Coops (My-Wardrobe)

No comments:

Post a Comment