Thursday, March 31, 2011

THANK YOU EVRYTHING





I TRULY want to thank each and every single one of you who voted for me on the first round of MANGO's competition, you have no idea how incredibly grateful I am for all your support.


Thanks to this, I will be able to donate 5,000 Euro to the Japanese red cross and help the people that truly need us right now, so thank you all for making this possible!

The second round of the competition will start on the 26 April and I will need all of your support again, since the votes for round 1 wont count...
I am kicking things off with a trip to Berlin today (I might be on my way there as you read this) and more exciting surprises will come for you to check out.


Once again THANK YOU! you are the best readers I could ever ask for ♥




Traduccion:


Quiero agradecerles de todo corazón el haber votado por mi para la primera ronda del concurso para MANGO, no saben lo agradecida que estoy por todo el apoyo que recibí.


Gracias a ustedes, voy a poder donar 5,000 euros a la Cruz roja en Japon y ayudar a los que tanto nos necesitan ahora, así que muchísimas gracias por hacer esto posible.


La segunda ronda comienza el 26 de Abril y necesitare de todo su apoyo una vez mas, ya que los votos para la primera ronda no contaran.


Otra vez, GRACIAS, ¡Ustedes son los mejores lectores que alguien puede tener!



Andy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment