Tuesday, March 29, 2011

PARIS FASHION //PARIS FASHION WEEK MEDLEY day 100

 





The day started early with an interview for Vogue Nippon with me and my friends Chiara and Carolina, unfortunately for me, the night before, I slept for an incredible amount of 3 hours, so I am very much afraid I will look like hell on the pics for my first appearance on VOGUE Nippon (praying for a miracle!). 
From that it turned into a simultaneous photo shoot for StyleScrapbook/FashionSquad/TheBlondeSalad and ended up with lunch at a Champs Elysees tourist trap, which wasn't really an issue since we have fun when we are all together anyway.


As we speak I am in full automatic mode (which can also translate as tired as hell), so I decided to take a power nap that became more like a deep sleep and thanks to that I missed the NY NY party at Le Regine, which I am super bummed about because since I always bump into Alexander Wang at those parties (but there is always next season right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment