Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Risky red and CAR

 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sequin hot pants from the afternoon till late night! I seem to have a small
obsession with combinations of bright red and black. 
I got these Stella McCartney shoes a few weeks ago and I'm starting to be a little careful of not using them too much! (cause they seem to go with everything I want to wear)
Stella McCartney  Morgana pointed slingbacks, Zara shirt, Mango hotpants and red blazer

for Voting for the MANGO look I styled: 
1. go to www.Mango.com and choose/click on your country
2. paste or write again www.mango.com/fashionbloggers 
And there is Chicmuse's look! Hope you like it and take 30 seconds to vote! (and thank you for your vote if you already did!)
The whole prize is going directly to support Japan recovery.
Bisous!
Denni

No comments:

Post a Comment