Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Such a shame FASHION ?? 2011

 


Hi everyone ! I am soooo tired, I wanted to go straight to bed, but I promised to myself I'd post today, so I ran to the parc with my camera and my tripod... And it was already closed. I told myself "No way, I'm doing these photos !" so I just put my tripod down and took photos outside, and without a remote I can tell you it's impossible to take real photos... But I like this outfit and i really wanted to show it to you... Sorry, I did what I could. Good night !

Coucou tout le monde ! Je suis é-pui-sééee, je voulais aller directement au lit, mais je me suis promis de poster aujourd'hui, donc j'ai couru jusqu'au parc avec mon trépied et mon reflex... Et c'était déjà fermé. Alors je me suis dit "Pas moyen, je prendrai ces photos !" et j'ai posé mon trépied là, pour prendre des photos dans la rue... Croyez-moi c'est impossible de réussir une photo sans télécommande... Mais j'aime beaucoup cette tenue et je voulais que vous la voyiez... J'ai fait ce que j'ai pu, désolée. Bonne nuit !


Coat & t-shirt : Zara
Shorts : Mango
Army jacket : Vintage
Boots : New Look
Scarf : H&M
Hi ! I'm just showing one of my last purchases, because I promised yesterday, but didn't want you to discover everything at the same time :). Yes, I gained cheeks in England, I really need to go on a diet again, I know ! xxx

Coucou ! Je voulais juste vous montrer un de mes derniers achats, car je l'ai promis hier, mais je ne voulais pas que vous voyiez tout d'un coup :). Oui, j'ai pris des joues en Angleterre, j'ai vraiment besoin de me remettre au régime, je sais ! Bisous.



Blazer, scarf, blouse : Zara
Jeans : H&M
Shoes : Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment