Tuesday, March 29, 2011

CUTE //MJ tee

 


Hi girls ! As you can see, I'm a big fan of MJ. And do you know why I'm happy right now ? Because yesterday, I saw this leather jacket on at least 5 bloggers, and I think I was the first one wearing it, even before the Blonde Salad ! (Ok it doesn't mean anything but let me be happy :P). I know I'm wearing these jeans a little too much but i think I'm falling in love with Cheap Monday, even if at first i was a bit disappointed. To this necklace I wanted to add the Fashionology cross necklace I ordered a week ago but I still haven't received it... Stay tuned.

Coucou les filles ! Comme vous pouvez le voir, je suis une grande fan de MJ. Et vous savez pourquoi je suis contente ? Parce qu'hier, j'ai vu cette veste en cuir sur au moins 5 blogueuses, et je crois que je suis la première à l'avoir portée, même avant la Blonde Salad ! (Ok ça veut rien dire mais laissez-moi être heureuse :P). Je sais que je porte un peu trop ce jean mais je crois que je deviens accro à Cheap Monday, même si au début j'étais un peu déçue. A ce collier j'aurais voulu ajouter la croix commandée sur Fashionology il y a une semaine mais je n'ai toujours rien reçu... Restez au jus.


Leather jacket : Zara
Blazer : Sparkle & Fade (via UO)
Jeans : Cheap Monday (via Asos)
Wedges : New Look
Snood : Promod
MJ tee


THANKS TO MY +100 FOLLOWERS !

No comments:

Post a Comment