Sunday, June 19, 2011

Up in the Clouds, Down on the Ground.

Up in the Clouds, Down on the Ground.









Beautiful clouds in the sky... I don't see much of the sky these days, or at least I forget to stop and look up. I have been so busy these past few months but isn't that how life is when you start growing up.

My beloved Sigerson Morrison has been sold and are now closing their stores. Bought five pairs of shoes to numb the sadness. These wooden wedges are so cool, I cant think of them not making shoes anymore.


Got a quick pick me up outfit at Urban. Digging the light denim with the bold colors of the shoes. Bought this neat turquoise ring from Knotts Scary farm of all places... leave it to me to find something anywhere. Its an authentic Zuni tribe native American piece that I fell in love with. Belt is vintage, bag Proenza PS1.

photos by: visual adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment