Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Night of Day.

The Night of Day.







Oh Em Gee... I died for this dress... Rag and Bone runway... I feel strangely empowered by it. I guess thats a good thing. :) So comfortable, so flowy, so neutral. Finally, womaned up got the Reed Krakoff bag Ive been lusting over for about a month. Its so functional for business use, I wish I had that type of need but I love it none the less. I highly recommend it for anyone in need of a purse with organizing elements. Got this amazing silk kimono from Shareen's personally designed collection. I somehow manage to make it work with everything and these photos somehow managed to look like they were shot at night when in fact they were shot in the light of day. Kinda shnazy!
photos by: visual adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment