Wednesday, June 15, 2011

AUTUMN DURING SPRING







Well, I guess explaining the reason of my title is not needed. As you can probably see, I am wearing tights, yet again, in the middle of June.
I have no idea what is going on with the weather lately, I don't understand why we are having Autumn weather at the end of Spring when in fact, Summer should be around the corner.


Ok, I think I have talked about the weather more than any other subject in the almost 4 years I have been blogging for StyleScrapbook and I should probably stop, so lets talk about the outfit instead, which I don't do very often.
This skirt is an old classic in my wardrobe and I use to wear it back in the day, almost when my blog started, although to be honest, I didn't think I would wear it again and even thought of selling it.
Last Monday, as I was going through one of those: "Closet full of clothes but ABSOLUTELY nothing to wear" phases and after trying pretty much half of my closet, I decided that maybe it was time to wear it again and who knows, maybe this time will really be the last time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment