Thursday, June 16, 2011

Foo Fighters concert in Milan

IMG_1124

After Blink 182 concert and
Jamiroquai one in Cannes I couldn't miss the one of one of my forever favourite bands, the Foo Fighters. Yesterday was the right time: the Rock in idrho festival in Milan, where the headliners were my favourite group :)
I went there with Richi and my sister Franci, true rockstar who had already seen them live in 2006, their last italian date :)
Listening to "Best of you", "Learn to fly", "Times like these", "Everlong" live was unbelievable, Dave is a true genius (I posted a short video at the end of this post :D ).
This time I decided not to bring my new camera with me to live the concert at its best, without any fears to make it fall down and break it. All the photos were shot by Iphone, hope you'll appreciate anyway :)

Dopo il concerto dei Blink 182 e quello a Cannes dei Jamiroquai, non potevo mancare a quello di una delle mie band preferite di sempre, i Foo Fighters. L'occasione si è presentata ieri: il festival Rock in idrho a Milano, in cui gli headliner erano proprio loro :)
Sono andata insieme a Richi e alla mia sorellina Franci, vera rockstar che già li aveva visti dal vivo nel 2006, ultima data italiana che avevano fatto :)
Sentire "Best of you", "Learn to fly", "Times like these", "Everlong" dal vivo è stato elettrizzante, Dave è veramente un genio (ho fatto un mini video con l'iphone alla fine del post :D )
Questa volta ho deciso di non portarmi la nuova macchina fotografica per godermi il concerto in toto, senza paura di farla cadere o romperla. Tutte le foto sono quindi state scattate con l'iphone, spero apprezzerete comunque :)

IMG_1118
IMG_1121
IMG_1128
IMG_1126
IMG_1129
IMG_1130
IMG_1136
IMG_1138
IMG_1123
IMG_1139
IMG_1144
IMG_1147
IMG_1148
IMG_1161
IMG_1170
IMG_1174
IMG_1180

And now listen to part of "Learn to fly" and "Best of you", some of my favourite Foo Fighters song :)



I was wearing:

FRYE GREY BOOTS thanks to SHOPAKIRA
DENIM SHORTS
LACE CROSS TSHIRT thanks to TIZIANA MANCARELLA
VITAFEDE STUDDED BRACELET
SWATCH PURPLE WATCH

No comments:

Post a Comment