Sunday, June 19, 2011

Rodarte x OC.

Rodarte x OC.






Shirt, Rodarte x Opening Ceremony // Shorts, Urban Outfitters // Bag, Alexander Wang // Bird Ring, Thrifted // Necklace, LF
Had a wacky hair day for this look. A lot of people send me messages and asking if its real, how I process it, what I do for the look... Yes, it is my own hair, I don't know what goes in to the processing of it, and as for the look, well, it has a mind of its own and we don't always agree. In fact, we never really agree but I don't fight it any more.

The truth is, I know absolutely nothing about hair and beauty. I cant post any awesome makeup tips because I don't know any, and likewise for hair. As much as I long to know the secret art of beauty, I am a hippy at heart.

photos by: visual adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment