Sunday, June 19, 2011

American Pie

American Pie
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I suppose it was love at first sight. Amidst my usual online routine, I raced to Nastygal.com for the standard shopping therapy and caught eye of the "Stars and Stripes" Lita within moments of their release. Of course, seconds later my checking account was drained $160, but these shoes sum up every "bad girl" habit dwelling deep within my skin. I have a feeling that these kicks are going to see their fair share of daylight this summer.

WEARING:
1. Floppy Brim, Deena & Ozzy, UO, $30
2. Sheer Pillow Sleeve Blouse, Cotton On, $30
3. Shredded Denim Vest, Hurley, $80
4. Gold Fringe Necklace, F21, $12.50
5. High Waisted Hot Short, American Apparel, $22
6. Blue Ankle Socks
7. Stars and Stripes Lita, Jeffrey Campbell, Nastygal.com, $160

No comments:

Post a Comment