Sunday, June 19, 2011

They Call Us Los Angelinos.

They Call Us Los Angelinos.









So the Barneys sale is in full swing and I cant say I hate it completely... I got this 3.1 Phillip Lim blue tunic drape dress for pennies. Ive been lusting after it for a while. Who am I kidding, I love sale completely. Have had these Chloe heels forever, they were the first thing I purchased when I got my first credit card... Kind of funny that they have lasted this long. Ive been having this ongoing obsession with downtown lately. In a two block radius alone, there are a billion different backdrops of lush concrete structures casting shadows of sun between them. I could wander around all day if time permitted. Sunglasses are Marc by Marc and bracelets are H&M.

photos by: Joe Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment