Thursday, June 23, 2011

NEW IN "JACKETS"

 





As I was on my way to buy fabric for new DIY's, I spotted this A.M.A.Z.I.N.G turquoise vintage leather jacket hanging outside a vintage shop and I literally RAN Forrest Gump style across the street (Picture me wearing 12cm heels as I do this, God forbids someone gets there 5 seconds before and buys it before me). 
I tried it on just so I could justify buying it, although deep within me I knew I would as soon as I spotted it across the road.
Now the million dollar question is; How do i get that horrid vintage smell off it? You obviously cant wash leather and the dry cleaner across the road said he cant either...Do you have any suggestions?

The second jacket is my latest ACNE purchase. I went to the acne shop and I sinned again, it almost seems impossible not to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment