Friday, April 29, 2011

2NE1 Sandara Park & Park Bom wears Versace

 


It's Christmas Eve and I thought this would be a great post for all 2NE1 lovers!
2NE1 came back with 'To Anyone' in September 2010 wearing tons of designer outfits from Alexander Wang, Chrome Hearts to Jeremy Scott and many more.


I'm sure many of you were curious about the bodysuit Sandara Park (박산다라) wore in Taeyang (태양)'s 'I Need A Girl' music video. It is also the same bodysuit Park Bom (박봄) wore in 'Can't Nobody' music video.

I guess the header already gave away the designer of the bodysuit. Right.. it's from Versace Resort 2010. The bodysuit features bright multi-colored baroque prints.


Various designs featuring the design from bikini, bodysuit to dress retails on Browns Fashion from USD$390.83 - $687.85).

I was actually surprised to know the designs are from Versace, they don't look Versace to me at all but I love the prints and the colors are great. Their stylist (whoever it is) did a great job on this. However, styling Sandara Park (박산다라)'s outfit was horrible. Those yellow boots that match the bodysuit makes it look incredibly tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment