Thursday, April 28, 2011

Interview in PHOTO Pro Magazine

 

Phew! It’s been a busy old week! Moving house and wading through a gazillion cardboard boxes isn’t really all it’s cracked up to be…
Now that I finally have my office (well, a temporary one at least) up and running again, I’m trying to get back on track with all the stuff I’m supposed to really be doing instead of moving boxes full of mysterious stuff from place A to place B. But until I get more organised, here’s a little something to distract you.
My copy of the November issue of Photo Pro Magazine, for which Kat from Rock ‘n Roll Bride interviewed me for her column, finally made it’s way over to the new place after a slight redirection detour. I have to say, it’s more than a little bit weird reading about yourself in a magazine you subscribe to…
Photo Pro Magazine
Photo Pro Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment