Friday, April 29, 2011

Personal favourites from 2011

 

I can’t quite believe we’re almost at the end of this year. I still have one wedding to go until 2009 comes to a close, but you won’t see the results of that until after the new year. This year has gone by in a whirlwind, while managing to include a staggering amount of amazingness – I can’t begin to tell you how fortunate I feel. I really want to thank all of my clients who have made it possible – from the bottom of my heart – you all rock!
Also, a huge huge thank you to Susanna, who’s the most amazing assistant any photographer could ever have! <3
If this year was amazing, 2010 is going to be completely off the scale. I’m so stoked to already be in the position where I’m at full capacity for wedding bookings for next year (which means, if you’re thinking about hiring me for 2011 you might want to get on the case quite early). There are so many brilliant weddings to look forward to next year, from romantic countryside weddings, to London city weddings, not to mention a seaside wedding in Cornwall and a couple of absolutely enchanting sounding weddings in France! I feel a bit like a kid in a candy store and just can’t wait to get stuck in!
But first, it’s time to take some quiet time and enjoy Christmas, while reflecting on the great memories I gained during the passing year. Here are a few of my favourite pictures from 2009. And with that, Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year everyone! x
























































No comments:

Post a Comment