Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Year New Features

 

2011 started with a bang, with lots of my lovely brides (and grooms, obviously!) prettifying the pages of magazines in news agents all over the UK. Emily & Owen‘s rockin’ London wedding got featured in the Feb/March issue of Cosmopolitan Bride, while Lucy & Brandon‘s elegant Andaz Liverpool Street wedding currently graces the pages of Wedding magazine, plus you can also find Sarah & James‘ beautiful countryside wedding in the newest issue of Wedding Flowers.
I hope you all had a brilliant New Year’s and are getting used to the new decade. I’m still slightly confused about where 2010 went, but I’m starting to get super excited about the amazing weddings ahead of me. I have to say it, I just love my job!
Cosmopolitan Bride Magazine
Cosmopolitan Bride Magazine
Cosmopolitan Bride Magazine
Wedding Magazine
Wedding Magazine
Wedding Flowers Magazine
Wedding Flowers Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment