Thursday, April 28, 2011

Real wedding features in Cosmopolitan Bride

 

Both Sophie & Henry‘s and Anna & Chris‘ weddings have the honour of gracing the pages of the December/January Cosmopolitan Bride, which is out now.
Coming from a magazine design background, magazines have always played a huge part in my life. When I changed careers to photography I was wondering how much I would miss the publishing world, but luckily I haven’t had to miss it all really. Having my work published in magazines has enabled me to experience the process from the other side of the fence, and I have to say it has been thoroughly enjoyable, not to mention a huge honour. Every time I get a new issue featuring my photos in my hands it feels like Christmas, and I can’t wait to see what the designers have come up with! :D
Cosmopolitan Bride
Cosmopolitan Bride
Cosmopolitan Bride
Cosmopolitan Bride
Cosmopolitan Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment