Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kate & Kris | Engagement

 

Kate & Kris’ London engagement session was so much fun. Kate contacted me after she had fallen in love with the locations for Rose & Brendan’s engagement shoot, wanting to have hers in the same area in Southwark. I was more than happy to oblige, as I really do love that part of London, it has a certain calmness about it and there are lots of interesting backdrops to be found.
Kate & Kris live in London, but are from New Zealand, where they are getting married. I wish I could say that they are packing me in their suitcase for the wedding, but sadly that’s not the case. My lifelong dream is to visit New Zealand, and it was veeery close that I would have covered a wedding over there next year, but in the end it wasn’t meant to be due to bad timings. A girl can continue dreaming though right…
It was much fun hanging out with Kate & Kris, I hope you guys will have a gorgeous wedding day!
London engagement photography
London engagement photography

London engagement photography
London engagement photography
London engagement photography
London engagement photography
London engagement photography
London engagement photography
London engagement photography
London engagement photography
London engagement photography
London engagement photography
London engagement photography
London engagement photography
London engagement photography
London engagement photography

No comments:

Post a Comment