Friday, May 27, 2011

The Room During Sunset

 


Fringe Jacket-Search and Destroy (was only 12$.OMGGGGGG)
Belt-Salvation Army
Dreamcatcher Necklace-Ancho Poncho
Felt Hat-Forever 21

During the weekend, Chris B. and I visited an old Jewish cemetery to film his next assignment. But due to Chris' eternal damnation from the ghosts of film-maker's past, we came to the graveyard to find it closed. So, defeated and weary, we took the 40 minute ride back to school and contemplated on what we should do for the next few hours.

So I whipped out my navajo fringe jacket, black felt hat and next thing you know, we have some pitchas. My room is cluttered with all the junk I find in my visits to Salvation Army and other random ventures. I don't have the ca$h M0Neyz for fancy furniture but this is kinda like a personal touch to my lifestyle.

I'm currently working on a few illustrations for a few bloggers that have really inspired me and interested me the past few months. Some are new, some are old but I guarantee some sweet images.

Tune in next time kids. Ancho Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment