Friday, May 27, 2011

The New Yorker

 


Overcoat-Calvin Klein (20 clams from Salvation Army)
Oversized White Cape Blouse-Salvation Army (3 clams)
BackGammon Board/Suitcase-Salvation Army
Crusader Solo Earring-Ancho Poncho

I've been realizing what a blessing it is to be able to live in the city. Back when I lived in the burbs, I would dream of being able to walk the gold-paved sidewalks of New York with a hot coffee in my right hand and my blackberry on my left, on my way to a rendezvous point for dinner. The two years I've lived here, I've adjusted much too quickly and taken everything for granted. The city is filled with inspiration and there will never be a dull moment as long as you walk these streets.

Today, the outfit mainly consisted of awesome finds at Salvation Army. I've been extremely lucky in my most recent visit and I encourage you guys to start thrifting and digging for clothes. It can be one of the most rewarding and pocket friendly hobbies to take part in. Let me know what you guys find :)

No comments:

Post a Comment