Friday, May 27, 2011

Ambush

 


Images from AmbushDesign

I've always been meaning to put up some inspiration blogposts but I always forget to. Here are two creative directors that I have been obsessing over. Ambush Design is composed of Verbal from Teriyaki Boyz and designer Yoon. I stumbled across Ambush after talking with my h0M3boy Will and been drooling over their work since then. If you guys google them you'll find peeps like Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Chris Brown, Lupe Fiasco, and all dem other fly artists sportin their goods.

One particular item I've been oogling over is the Eye Got Ballz Ring which is basically two giant illustrative bloodshot eyes that nestle around one prominent finger. Way too much for me to afford. Might do a DIY version with prosthetic eyes idk.. but please check out their site. You guys'll find some awesome shizzzzzz.

nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment