Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Grammy Weekend Fug and Fab Carpet: Jordin Sparks 2011 adwards

I’m concerned about Jordin Sparks. Such a cute girl — and yet her wardrobe for this Grammy weekend veered wildly from ADORABLE to OMGWTF. She probably still has whiplash. Please join me as we take a closer look.


(BELVEDERE) RED Launches With Usher
And then NO. I love her hair like that, but the one sleeve looks more like half of a cape than anything else, and everyone knows that you can't swan dramatically into situations wearing a MERE HALF OF A CAPE. One must always -- ALWAYS -- go full cape.
MusiCares Person Of The Year Tribute To Barbra Streisand
This, on the other hand, I think is faaaabulous -- you guys know how I love a well-negotiated animal print -- and I sincerely wish she'd worn it to the Grammys. Especially since she did wear..
The 53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards
...THIS. SIGH. Listen, honey, just because it's nearly Valentine's Day, that doesn't mean you have to DRESS AS A VALENTINE. Please take note for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment