Sunday, February 27, 2011

Truc Diem crying about lost love

Miss Fashion trying to prevent tears during the conversation with Ngoisao.net when referring to pressure from public opinion that she is suffering. Talking about love lost, Truc Diem increasingly choked by more than her heart still aches for him.

Yard encroachment to be a singer, she faced many criticisms from the public and professionals. This step makes you shrink?

- Many voices told me to go first, if the artist decided to make always awake. The profession can not satisfy everyone, I just tried as best as possible. Despite these shortcomings, but I'm improving every day because I know, nobody perfect.
Not only singing but also her acting also gained little success. Evidence that movie debut, "Diary Snow White" was processed on the report. Have you ever contemplate again and found that there are two areas not suitable for a beauty like her?

- There is no way any carpet roses, me too. Activity in the sample was long, I witnessed not a few cases strive for years to craft, not a few failures in large and small pageants that eventually only a foot long is not known. Better luck because I have a new job title when and from there, I try, to improve development. I walked the journey is not completely quiet because I have overcome a lot of envy, jealousy to get the position today.
Snow White is a diary film debut. I think I was successful in her role, whether in terms of film media is not good. During the film premiered, I went to cinema, watching the audience and feel their response to his role. For me, it's a joy in the first step on the 7th art.

In the field of singing, too, my new album for 3 months, on tour for 5 months, not much experience on stage, not to mention I'm not a singer trained. All dreams come from, so at least, I also pass their own fears. If the old days I feared it would not have a model Truc Diem like today, because I think is not fair, can not afford and can not stand on high heels. But the truth is I had some names, so why should I be afraid?
To be successful, many people are now known to stumble many times. So, not because of the negative comments that I am sad. Take it as motivation to try to complete what he has not done well. I screened all the comments, what are the critics jealous nature, what is truly commented audiences love to change myself.

- I do not expect people to call me a singer just because I feel pressure when the yard encroachment into this area with many difficulties. First time, I feel a little strange for someone not familiar. Singer's Day last occasion, I was exposed to many artists, they shared with me a lot of valuable experience in the profession. Now people consider me a beauty queen, this absolutely right and it will always be like that. I had just been singing on the road for 5 months so could not confirm anything. There are 5-7 feet long New Year break to sing the song beautiful image in the eyes of the audience, to me, that journey is still long and very tough.

- Now people say she is beautiful to sing, if ever, she hopes they will call you with the phrase singer Truc Diem?
Medium to fashion, just to sing, again acting involved. She wanted to build multi-image artist?

In the film segment, followed by "Snow White Diary", has not found her participation in any project. Is she worried he would continue discussing the trip to the public?

- Actually, after closing machine Diary Snow White, directed by Le Bao Trung has invited me to speak and Vinh Thuy cooperation in the next project. However, I felt tired and my health did not allow parallel development of the field. I received numerous invitations dramas, film from the director ... but I did not dare risk because it is focusing time for singing. Real talk, if you do not accept that good, then I would be very afraid for themselves, and the audience again. Sure I will wait for stable to sing, and then can try on the screen.
 At times like that, I usually go somewhere a few days to balance itself. I often travel alone or with my sister. Maybe after a day of work, I climbed the direct bus to Nha Trang in the night. I turned off the phone, no contact with anyone to calm back, I should think about how the problem. Play some sports or yoga is a method also helps me relieve stress. At this point, I stress a lot because I was feeling way too much scrutiny. Though my story's no big deal, so that people accidentally torn into large.

No comments:

Post a Comment