Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ngoc Quyen decided whether she loves prevent 2011


Năm 2010, Ngọc Quyên trúng "tiếng sét ái tình" với một chàng trai ngoại quốc. Ảnh: Milor Trần.

 -Korean guy had something special point makes you alluring?


There are two things I like in Jung Bil. First, Bil very brave. First saw me and Trang Nhung Hoang Yen along the streets in Seoul, he was once the liver to flirt. He sure did hit "lightning in love" with me. Second point is that he behaved very great. Unlike most people I dated before, he is very supportive of me in modeling and very proud of that.

- I do not like to call your special guy, just like he normally like what capital is. He named Bil Jung, the South and more than my 3 year old, is studying mechanical engineering intensive. Jung Bil is a stranger. Sometimes, when he was a man knows how spoiled, I am interested in each cup, by little. He or surprise me with the screen teases, jokes funny questions. But sometimes, this guy behaved children, a superficial part of me knows That anger forever.
She answered back, if people think that the element of "long legs - great country" in this relationship?

- I said no more confidence. Jung Bil I love knowing I'm still going to school, not to earn more money. Honestly, many friends asked me about Jung Bil, that he is not rich, there is not anything special, so I have loved so far. But I am happy to answer, if I ever have time to think about "material" when trying to understand or love someone, then with Jung Bil, I totally spoke to my heart. Both me and he knows that we are receiving true love.

- Please do not believe you love someone of the same nationality, so far, loved how she expressed attitudes?

- Apart from some close friends such as canaries, Trang Nhung is not many people support me in this relationship. Mother, I really do not want to love someone so far away. Recently, because my worry, she does not stop me to Korea to visit Jung Bil. Even I was sad when people you do not understand, but send me a message, sort of blamed me back so easily accept love from a stranger, as if waiting for people to confer love receive it. Few friends, the "threat" should not be asked because there is no future ...
Bil Jung family proved my dear. His parents invited for a meal and ask me a lot. The other family members as well as his friends too. They compliment me or want to be cute and repeatedly meet and chat.

Not that I've never thought about things that people worry. Conversely, I have many nights awake, ask yourself, why ask Bil, why not just ask someone nearby. Finally, I answered for myself and my friends, my love affair with Jung Bil as fate, a destiny. Because it comes from real love and help us feel happier. It's good enough.

Ngoc Quyen and her boyfriend go skiing in Seoul - South Korea. Photo: NQ

.

- Until now, I'm jealous girls, sometimes too selfish emotion. But when I know, I have changed a lot. I learned to accept, understand and learn to share. Jung Bil also, but not near each other, but he gives me a feeling of trust. The main new trust can help both to overcome difficulties such a distance.

- As far as love, every day is Bil Jung called me twice, morning and at bedtime. We tell each other of things or even just say a few words and then goodnight. Next few months, he will enlist the school to visit me. Maybe, the future is not unpredictable, but for now, to me is so very wrong.

And Jung Bil also her own, two people choose to settle for the distance factor and can not see each other regularly?
- We welcome Valentine sooner. At Christmas 2010 visit to Vietnam Jung Bil my family. Then he put me tickets to Korea. Tet should just then, I've been alone to visit his country of kimchi. Before, I used to go to many countries around the world, but all went in groups. Last phase, a body alone abroad, I also have little worried. However, the feeling that someone is waiting, made me feel happy and secure.

- Valentine Valentine's is just the beginning but then she and Jung Bil not meet each other. So two people express their emotions like?

In addition to celebrating together Christmas in Saigon, we also have great fun while welcome in South Korea early Valentine. First, my boyfriend brought home to him in Busan introduce the members of the family. Everyone was happy for me and a lot of sympathy. The next day, Jung Bil took me to play everywhere. We go skiing, watching movies, shopping, park and go all Disney Land. I have spent a very memorable Valentine's season.
Days before her every share of first love with a man 18 years older. Now are you "dating" a guy the same age. She shows how they are different?

- Two right this guy is completely different. An adult (over 18) should be very mature, remaining fresh, sometimes like a child. However, I am grateful both men. At first love, the wisdom he's given me life experiences, dealing with the people around them. I have to thank him for the lessons he taught me there had been a better way to deal with the current requirements. I have no selfish thought to myself. I know the feeling, that people love to share with more.

Jung Bil also help me ... More good at English. Days ago, I only know what babbling should dare to speak to anyone. Now, when asked a Korean guy, do not know anything about the Vietnamese, both trying to talk to each other in English. The main motivation that helped me try to cultivate more foreign languages. Also, ask away makes me feel like life is slowing, said the time for reading, family care, housework ...

Since love foreign guys, Ngoc Quyen was thinking of changing your life right now. She slowly learned to live and mature in every action, thought. Photo: Chen Milor.

- She has no love and are happy with it. What about career and new intentions for the work, why?

- Their husbands are also far too strong. I should not think young. But now, I find myself thinking that others, for the family, especially her mother. Free time, I did not like before going out as friends but at home with his mother. Recently, when the whole family to travel organizations, I wonder why the day before I could so heartless.

Next time, I will positively change the image. I need to preserve and care for a body shape best. Also, I would very interested in working style. But with the bigger-related career or business, do not add to disclose. I want to spend when things are ready to start, then, becomes available.

- It seems she is becoming a mature woman, the female form of the family. She thought about this?

- Recently, I learned to write out what I should do, should do and will do in a notebook. I determined, from now on, said something must be done for it, but then could not finish talking to them. I do not put out much to force to achieve this year, but I want to pay more attention to their professional work.

No comments:

Post a Comment