Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bizarre Magazine UK

Once upon a time... I saw in a tattoo magazine an advertisement of 'Bizarre Magazine'. 'Bizarre' is a self-described "alternative" and "non-mainstream" magazine.
The magazine has a wide variety of features and articles which include unusual news events from around the world, body modification, drug usage, different types of fetishistic and deviant behavior, interviews with famous counterculture figures and showcases of cult directors, musicians and authors.

This Lifestyle magazine is so strange, odd, weird and crazy that I immediately fell in love with it!

I've never seen such an openminded magazine ever! In maastricht I couldn't find it anywhere. But in New York, I finally found it! A few months ago I also found an international magazine store is Hasselt, Belgium. YEAY Let's collect!

They have also a website with lots of articles and photoshoots...(http://www.bizarremag.com) so please be openminded...and expand your horizon..






























No comments:

Post a Comment