Wednesday, March 31, 2010

White

so, at the moment i am lucky enough to be in the wonderful singapore.
The shopping here is amazing i have to restrain myself or i will run out of money and be forced to go home...


A little about my life so far, i left home roughly 2 months ago and have been traveling asia- having the most amazing time, i've learnt to cook in vietnam and thailand, ride elephants, brave the busy streets of vietnam, miss flights, hop on hop off, relax,.. and the list goes on, but i am having the most amazing time.


I have now based myself in singapore where i am currently renting! who would have thought i would choose to move out of home and rent in SINGAPORE! i refuse to rent in my own country! so im braving it and trying it here.. so far so good!


i found this really cute old school apartment block and my room is massive! the gym is right down the street, for those that know me i am fanatic about the gym! and my room mate is so cool! =) POMME!!!! 


anywho in a nutshell that is what has been happening with me this past couple of months, hence my delay on blogging... i have been very slack!
at the beginning of my travels i bought this amazing white blazer.. and no i havnt even had the chance to wear it yet because singapore is SINGA- HOT! all the time...
and im too scared to wear it i dont want to spill anything on it and knowing me it would prob get ruined! ... ek


but of course it is inspired by lady Gaga!
its not as extreme as a blazer she would wear but it is a toned down version... 
with hot pink lining that you wont see because the pictures are in black and white..


sorry for the long blog!
take a peek at this white CRISP BLAZER that i have fallen in love with! =)
peace.



















personally i dont think the pictures do it justice, but you also get a glimpse of my new room... i have decorated yet so no pictures... hehe 


x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment