Tuesday, May 25, 2010

never land.

"Forget them, Wendy. Forget them all. Come with me where you'll never, never have to worry about grown up things again."


Wouldn't you love to live in a fairy-tale, where you would never have to worry about the so called "real life".
Well thats been my life for the past 4-5 months, now I'm about to get slapped back to reality, i recently just got back from Japan, Tokyo. 
Tokyo is such an amazing place, i feel in love with it, but going to disneyland and disneysea there really made me never want to grow up. Is peter pan real, because i sure would love to fly to neverland and be a lost boy! 


Well my outfit is inspired by wendy from peter pan, with a twist of modern day life. 
I'm ready to set out on my adventure with my army boots, and my Duffy bear. 


Shall we fly?


"happy thoughts"


"Brace yerselves lads."

No comments:

Post a Comment