Tuesday, December 22, 2009

taste lace

I was a little bit reluctant to put these pictures up because this is my all time new favorite dress! No it has not even been christened yet! SO you guys saw it first on the one and only frock!


I only have a few more days left here in Manila so i am taking advantage of the top shop which is located about 2 seconds away from our hotel! hmmm it has it's advantages! I mean the shop assistance would be pleased, I think we have bought something from there every single day! ok wow so that adds up! When you are only allowed 20kg after being here for nearly a month! that is actually a SICK joke! but I'm sure I'll be fine. I refuse to throw anything out if I am over! 


ok so i went off on a little tangent to my point!
I am in love with this frock! It's a navy blue with lace and a lace back! arhhhh LOVE IT!
oh, and it's a tight number, this is a bit different for me, usually I am all about flow and baggy... So being so tight in a frock is not really my cup of tea! but i LOVE THIS ONE! =)


photography by Becky Swanson
Dress- Top Shop
Shoes- Ebony's

No comments:

Post a Comment